I found some pictures from our travels to suit this challenge:
On my last birthday my husband was out of town. I got a nice surprise when I received this bouquet of flowers from him. I’ve never seen roses this color before.
View from the dome overlooking St. Peter’s Square and Vatican City. Figures can be seen in the foreground.
You must be wondering where those stairs lead up to?
Context: These 272 concrete steps lead up to the Batu Caves, a Hindu religious site in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside of India. The limestone forming Batu Caves is said to be around 400 million years old. The site is also home to many monkeys which can get aggressive at times.
And yes I did climb those steep steps all the way up.
Waiting for some excitement,
In my culture a day before the wedding the “Mehndi” is celebrated. It is a lively occasion where the bride’s friends and relatives get together and sing and dance. The bride wears yellow and is adorned with flowers. Mehndi or henna is applied to her hands and feet in preparation for the wedding. Here is a glimpse into my “Mehndi”.
- A Word A Week Photograph Challenge – Yellow | Around and About The Pacific Northwest
- A Word A Week Challenge: Yellow | Dot knows! (elleturner4)
- GIVE ME A TOUCH OF YELLOW | Francine In Retirement
- Word a Week Photo Challenge: Yellow (Butterfly) | Points of View
- A Word A Week: Yellow | Edge of the Forest
- A Word a Week Challenge: Yellow | TRAVEL WORDS
- A Word A Week Photograph Challenge – Yellow / Kuning : A Yellow Balinese Attire | bambangpriantono
The gap between the trees revealed the ethereal clouds caressing the mountains (Bhurban, Pakistan).