She lived in a surreal world. She hardly knew when she was dreaming and when she wasn’t. But about one thing she was sure. Her husband was trying to kill her.
It must be for that for pretty young thing he had got himself as a secretary. He wanted her out of the way. After all what had she managed to give him so far besides medical bills and headaches.
She wouldn’t let him do it; she would cling to life with every last ounce of strength she had left.
In the next room, her husband was talking to her doctor over the phone.
“I just cannot understand why she’s not getting any better. I’ve been giving her medicines regularly.” He sounded anxious.
Meanwhile she got out of bed, took the medicines he had neatly placed on her bedside table next to a glass of water and flushed them down the toilet.
- Karma For a Lapsed Veggie | AS I PLEASE
- Mad Hatter and I | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Ecclesiastical rocket | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Lime Plant in White | Exploratorius
- Daily Prompt: Twilight Zone | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- Daily Prompt: Twilight Zone- The Psychological Fact of Living | Journeyman
- Coffee Neurotics Seem To Find Each Other and The Daily Prompt | The Jittery Goat
- The Twilight Zone | Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: Twilight Zone | Under the Monkey Tree
- Wholesale Hot Dogs | the intrinsickness
- Surreal journey: Daily Prompt | ALIEN AURA’S BlOG: IT’LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- Daily Prompt: Twilight Zone | The Wandering Poet
- Daily Prompt: Twilight Zone | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- fandom | yi-ching lin photography
- DP Daily Prompt: Twilight Zone | Sabethville
- IN THE ZONE AND OUT AGAIN | SERENDIPITY
- in concert, there ought | y
- The Truth About Motherhood | theempathyqueen
- Pushing forty, going on sixteen… most of us anyway. | thoughtsofrkh
- Drunkenness Adventures | Knowledge Addiction
- You will meet a tall, dark, handsome stranger- again | Suddenly Single in Marin