I usually don’t remember my dreams. But whenever I’m worried about something I have the same dream. I dream that I’m in school and I have an exam to do and I haven’t studied for it. I wake up and I’m glad that I don’t have to do exams any more. At least not in the way we had to in school.
In life everything is one big exam and its preparation is not as easy as reading a book or preparing test questions. Sometimes when you least expect it, a big problem stares back at you and you haven’t the foggiest what to do about it.
These days my biggest test is getting my son to school. Every morning I spend at least half an hour convincing him to go to school. I’ve already checked many times with his teacher and principal and they are very happy with his performance at school and have told me that once he gets to school he has no problems whatsoever.
The problem has increased ever since he visited the big school for assessment. Now he thinks his school is for babies. I’ve tried telling him that the big school won’t take him until he finishes his term at his present school but he’s not convinced. The last few times I got him to school when I told him I would race him inside.
As far as dreams are concerned my son has very vivid and imaginative dreams. Sometimes he feels the need to wake me up in the middle of the night and tell me about them. At other times he waits till the morning to tell me in great detail about his dreams. They are more like stories with a beginning, middle and end. Sometimes they also change during the day while he is telling different people about them.
I envy him sometimes. I wish I could dream of dragons and beanstalks and bravery and adventure.
- Back In Bug and The Daily Prompt | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams- The Psychology of Dreaming | Journeyman
- Deliverance | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Fairy Wings- Non Fiction | Rose-tinted Rambles
- Sky on floor level | Le Drake Noir
- Until then… | Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams | Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me
- I Dreamed About Avril Lavigne | THE BLACK SPAGHETTI CHRONICLES
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Nighmare | Mara Eastern
- One Crazy Mom » My Worst Nightmare
- Imaginary | La Gatita Oscura
- Care to Dare | Rima Hassan
- Best Dream: YOU – Daily Prompt | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) | The Wandering Poet
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams? | seikaiha’s blah-blah-blah
- Truman Capote Dreams /Daily Prompt | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- DP Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams( Are made of… | Sabethville
- Nightmares | Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) « Mama Bear Musings
- I Dreamt of Heaven | Misifusa’s Blog
- It’s 3am, I Must Be Up Reading Your Blog | Do Not Get Sick in the Sink, Please
- Speed of Light | THE MARRIED MAN WHO LOVES HIS X
- This is What a Free Sailboat Looks Like | Exploratorius
- Daily Prompt: Worst Nightmare, 26.02.14 | Markie’s Daily Blog
- Daily post:sweet dreams | Going New Places!
- Since I was Prompted | Treading over Stars
- Imaginary: Daily Post | Destino
- “I need to climb the cherry tree to get to the marshmallows” | jigokucho
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) | Raspberry’s Daydreams
- The prophetic nature of my Puerto Rican dreams « psychologistmimi
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) | snippets and words
- Sweet Dreams | Knowledge Addiction
- Anselo’s Poetry – A Story – Part 7 | Kilbo – Chris Kilbourn
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) | Basically Beyond Basic
- What Are Dreams Made Of? | the TEMENOS JOURNAL
- Daily Post: Imaginary | Different Isn’t Wrong, It’s Just Different
- It’s another Nightmare | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Recurring Nightmares (Are Made of This) | Virginia Views
- Accused | Life is great
- Nightmares | Flowers and Breezes
- Raging Inferno | Views Splash!
- Mall Stampede | Musings of a Soul Eclectic
- Imaginary | The Land Slide Photography
- Dreams are made of this… Who am I to disagree | An Upturned Soul
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Dreams – Mark II, Mod VI | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Reality vs. Dreaming | Busy Mind Thinking
- When reality is a nightmare… | A picture is worth 1000 words
- Dark Waters | Vampire Maman
- Book Excerpt | Sarah’s Typos
- It’s Like I Dreamed You Into Life | A Sober Head Full Of Confusion
- Sweet dreams are made of this. | The Shevster’s Space