I was nominated for this beautiful award by the very talented Lita at litadoolan. A big thank you to her! She is new to WordPress but makes an impression straight away. She writes from the heart and even her comments are very thoughtfully laid out. Do check out her wonderful blog for some great reviews of art and architecture and much more!
All awards come with conditions with which to comply.
▪Thank the blogger who nominated you
▪Place the award on your blog
▪Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something about why you would give these bloggers
“A Field Of Flowers”
▪Let your nominees know that you nominated them
My nominees are all new discoveries for me. I’m sure you will enjoy these blogs as much as I have.
1. Pinstripes&Lipgloss: Taylor’s blog is upbeat and is sure to lift your spirits. She writes about her life as a college student and also about food and fashion.
2. Wanderlust: Dr AM is an aspiring young doctor and writes about her experiences and her desire to travel.
3. The Wandering Poet: Andy’s beautiful photography and wise thoughts are sure to inspire you.
4. The Writer’s Life: Karen’s short stories with vivid imagery are a joy to read. She transports you into another world with such skill, you feel the emotions of her characters and leaves you wanting more.
5. Alexandra’s blog: Alexandra’s photography is both beautiful and personal. She doesn’t care for too many words, she lets her photos do the talking.
6. peacefulblessedstar: This star has an inspirational story and a mission to spread happiness to those in rough times. She shines brightly and is a true blessing.
7. Love, Support, Educate, Advocate, Accept… Julie is an inspirational mom and a true angel. Her story is one of courage and strength and is sure to inspire you.
Congratulations to all the nominees and I hope you’ll accept this award. It is just a small thank you for being so wonderful! Keep writing and stay blessed.