After yesterday’s prompt it seems that cooking is a problem for many and not just me. I would build a machine that would automatically cook whatever dish you wanted.
All you would have to do was to feed in the recipe in the form of a data file. Then you put in the ingredients not even bothering to measure out the right quantity. Did you know that when they write 1 cup, an American cup is different from what it would mean for some other country? And what exactly do they mean by 1 stick of butter? No need to worry about all that, all we would do was to put the ingredients in and let the machine figure out the right quantity.
The machine would “read” the recipe and know what to do next. No more headaches of when to stir fry, boil, simmer or bake. Listen to the bubbling and gurgling sounds while reading your favorite magazine (or blogging) and when you hear the Brrrring, out pops the dish, ready to eat! How cool is that?
Push the “Retrieve ingredients” button to bring out the unused ingredients ready to be stored for later use. And wait, there’s more. No more washing up dirty pans and pots. There’s a dish washer incorporated inside the machine as well. Press the button which reads “Clean up” and all the washing will be done.
That’s it. Repeat the cycle for your next tasty dish. No bungle ups and completely mess free.
- Driven! | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Time travel | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- I don’t know why this HASN’T been thought of yet.. | From One Crazy Life To Another
- Bad Widgets, Crummy Hot Dogs | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget « cognitive reflection
- Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines | alienorajt
- Just A Little Help! « One Crazy Mom
- Daily Prompt: Plug Me In | Under the Monkey Tree
- Just Tell Me What I Need, Robot | Mitten’sKittens
- HDR Chrome | Greg Urbano
- DP Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | Sabethville
- Chronos | My Little Avalon
- World’s Best Widget: My Panda Team | Taare Zameen Par
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Yankee Fork Gold Dredge | Exploratorius
- Help to Slay the Dragon | Misifusa’s Blog
- twinflames not tinkertoys | peacefulblessedstar
- Daily Prompt: A Do-Widget | A New Day
- What We Need Are Replicators!
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | Cee’s Photography
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget « Mama Bear Musings
- The Lurker’s List | Top Gadget for 2014 and Counting: A Good Mood Gadget
- Man and Machine | L5GN
- Break down the wall | Le Drake Noir
- Daily prompt : The IQ Measuring Gadget | Thoughtless Prattler
- Born to Run and Surf on the Sunset « psychologistmimi
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Super Dubber Plant Weight and Harvest Widget | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Daily Prompt: Machines | Tommia’s Tablet
- Black Cloak | Ericka Mercado
- Daily Post: Machine | Destino
- DP: Machines | As I See It
- Lifeless (In Haikus) | 365 days of defiance
- A Robot Helper | Flowers and Breezes
- The Transformer | Sébastien Grobelny – Photography
- Daily Prompt: February 7 | The Slow Race to the Future
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | imagination
- Oxygen | Wanderlein
- Gadget? / Daily Prompt | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- In Pursuit of Happiness…..(wp daily prompt) | Daily Observations
- Daily Prompt: My Amazing Table | Morrighan’s Muse