If you could have a guarantee that one, specific person was reading your blog, who would you want that person to be? Why? What do you want to say to them?
I would want my husband reading my blog. There I said it.
What would I want to say to him? It’s not what I want to say to him, if I wanted to say something to him I would say it the next time I met him. It’s what I want HIM to say.
Wouldn’t it be a dream if the next time we went out and we met someone he knew, he would introduce me as follows:
“This is my wife, she quit her job to look after our son and now she’s a brilliant writer!”
What can I say, I crave appreciation. And there’s no use telling him that I want to hear this because then it’s not the same, is it?
He does read what I write occasionally (sometimes I send him the link) and he does tell me it’s good but sorry that’s not good enough. He has to tell me it’s brilliant without my prompting him.
What is that you’re saying? Maybe I’m not brilliant after all? Well yes, that could be it 😦
But aren’t husbands SUPPOSED to say nice things about their wives?
So should I send him THIS link?
- Soviet Pupil | Vintage Photography
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation « cognitive reflection
- DP Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Sabethville
- One | Active Army Wife
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Under the Monkey Tree
- Pain in the Back? Exercise May help you not to feel it. | The Jittery Goat
- The One | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- AS I PLEASE
- Why bother | AS I PLEASE
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Thoughts of an INFP
- Sir Terry Pratchett: Daily prompt | alienorajt
- The Interview: My Favorite Fictional Character | A Teacher’s Blog
- Singular Sensation – Terry Pratchett | L5GN
- Shoulder Space Available: Inquire Here | THE OVERCOMING
- Weekly Photo Challenge: One | LenzExperiments
- For her | not4faintheartsblog
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Your Daily Dose
- Behind the Curtain « Mon Cache
- A Mother’s Grief | Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- The ONE & only… | LenzExperiments
- One | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- If I Could Guarantee These People Read My Blog
- Singular Sensation | Geek Ergo Sum
- “A fool such as I” | Hope* the happy hugger
- One | Purple Rosemary
- WHO IS FOLLOWING ME NOW? | SERENDIPITY
- 251. That One Reader | Barely Right of Center
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- That One Person | Raspberry’s Daydreams
- Daily Prompt : Singular Sensation | Nicole Sloan’s Writing
- Waking | johnny ojanpera
- Daily Prompt: One | Life With Mike and Lindy
- To the Puppy Mill Man… | Haiku By Ku
- One surfer’s soliloquy | Rob’s Surf Report
- Daily Prompt: One | Lux
- Singular Sensation | Living Through My Music
- Singular Sensation | Saying Everything
- Choosing One | Flowers and Breezes
- of disloyal stalkers « Anawnimiss
- The perfect blog reader | Blog of Marvelous Things
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Basically Beyond Basic
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Ellie’s Random Blog (<3)
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | ThisCornerOfTheWoods
- Singular Sensation: Tom Cruise,Will you be my Cousin? | Miss Spicy Hat N’ Sugar Socks
- Thoughts of a wandering drunk
- Singular Sensation | The Nameless One
- Daily Prompt: A Bathing Beauty | Daily Prompt & Blogging Progress
- Are You Being Stalked by a Celebrity? | An Upturned Soul