In my culture a day before the wedding the “Mehndi” is celebrated. It is a lively occasion where the bride’s friends and relatives get together and sing and dance. The bride wears yellow and is adorned with flowers. Mehndi or henna is applied to her hands and feet in preparation for the wedding. Here is a glimpse into my “Mehndi”.
- A Word A Week Photograph Challenge – Yellow | Around and About The Pacific Northwest
- A Word A Week Challenge: Yellow | Dot knows! (elleturner4)
- GIVE ME A TOUCH OF YELLOW | Francine In Retirement
- Word a Week Photo Challenge: Yellow (Butterfly) | Points of View
- A Word A Week: Yellow | Edge of the Forest
- A Word a Week Challenge: Yellow | TRAVEL WORDS
- A Word A Week Photograph Challenge – Yellow / Kuning : A Yellow Balinese Attire | bambangpriantono