So, another thing to smile about these last few days has been my nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award by sayanything. A big thank you to her and do check out her wonderful blog.
The rules for this award are:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Inform them of their nomination via comment on their blog.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
My nominees are:
10. Life is great
11. The Write Place
Congratulations to all the nominees for their very interesting blogs. Keep up the good work!
And now a little about me:
- I love watching cooking shows, but don’t really like to cook.
- I have a Master’s degree in Electronics (yawn!), but even with a technical degree I’m more inclined towards art.
- When I was working in a telecom company I designed a tool to automate one of our frequent tasks.
- The first time I traveled without family was when I was sent for training by my company.
- Any emotional scene in a movie or TV program can make me cry.
- I don’t watch horror movies.
- Nothing could make me sit in a roller coaster.
And now I’m off to inform the nominees…