Me: Hi Alice
Alice in Wonderland: Oh hello, where am I? This place looks incredibly boring.
Me: Yes you’re right. I invited you here so we could talk.
Alice: Oh I see.
Me: Do you think you could take me on one of your adventures. You see I want to write a children’s story that would be a hit for years and years.
Alice: But surely you don’t need me for that. You have your imagination.
Me: Yes but it doesn’t seem to be working. All I can do is rewrite some fairy tales.
Alice: Just close your eyes and follow your instincts. See where they will lead you. Maybe you will find yourself down another rabbit’s hole and into your very own wonderland. But I must warn you, things can get a little crazy.
Me: I don’t mind that, I can always open my eyes and I’ll be back again, right?
Alice: Well you would leave a part of you in Wonderland. That’s what makes it so wonderful.
Me: I would? How?
Alice: I mean a bit of your personality. How you interact with the characters you meet there and how you affect them.
Me: But they’re all make-believe!
Alice: If that’s what you think you’ll never find your way into Wonderland!
Me: Hmm sounds a bit crazy.
Alice: The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Me: Hey, Albert Einstein said that! How did you know that?
Alice: He’s a friend of mine. I met him in Wonderland
Alice: Yes, he often comes there. We have picnics together.
Me: Umm, OK. Well.. it was nice of you to come over. I have to get back to my writing.
Alice: OK then. I’ll see you in Wonderland then?
- Character | The Magic Black Book
- Daily Prompt: It Builds Character | Basically Beyond Basic
- Daily Prompt: It Builds Character | Under the Monkey Tree
- Little Red and the Wolf | It’s a wonderful F’N life
- Interesting Character | Kansa Muse
- Fallen Tree: Up Close (Character) | photo potpourri
- Character From Art | The Ambitious Drifter
- The last gunslinger | dawnyhosking
- A Short Conversation With Two Characters | The Jittery Goat
- Miss Havisham | CombatBabe
- A Sign Of Life
- Roosevelt, Churchill, Stalin | Bright Moments Catcher
- Daily Prompt: It Builds Character | Awl and Scribe
- Daily Prompt: Somewhere Over the… | One Starving Activist
- Favorite Character | Crow Arrow, Inc.
- Dear Heathcliff… | alienorajt
- Taming Insanity | Finale to an Entrance
- 210. Character Chat | Barely Right of Center
- Daily Prompt: It Builds Character « Mama Bear Musings
- Better Person | crookedeyebrows
- Susan Pevensie | JC Bride ~
- Monday Momentary Mentors | Tommia’s Tablet
- Here’s A Tissue-You Might Need It | Momma Roars
- Daily Prompts: It builds Character | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- I’m out of excuses! | Rob’s Surf Report