A big thank you to Sheen Meem at Flowers and Breezes for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. Do check out her blog for some wonderful poetry and life experiences.
Rules for the award are:
1. Use the Sunshine Award logo in the post.
2. Link to whoever nominated you.
3. Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4. Nominate ten fellow bloggers, “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
5. Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
So about me:
- I don’t believe in zodiac signs as I know many people who have the same sign but are totally different. My sister and I are an example. I don’t even know what sign my son is.
- I love all types of fruit and could just have fruit for a meal.
- Unlike a lot of people I struggle with being underweight though you can’t tell that in my pictures. (Yeah, having fruit for a meal is not a great idea!)
- As a child I was a tomboy and loved following my brother around.
- I care a lot about what others think of me.
- I love dressing up.
- I only like putting nail polish on my toenails.
- I am one of those people who are always punctual. I hate being late.
- I don’t like dogs. (Sorry!)
- I love decorating my house and collecting beautiful things. They make me happy every time I look at them.
And here are my nominees. Check them out for some sunshine in your lives:
2. Jesse Robben
Phew! Awards are hard work! I hope all of you will accept the award.