I am a 4 year old boy who loves to talk. Actually my birthday is coming in November but I like to say that I’m 4 years old in advance.
I love reading about the Big Bad Wolf and Jack and the Beanstalk and even Cinderella. I can make up my own stories too. That’s the most fun. Today I was telling my Mama the story about a girl called Cinderella and her pet cat that was also called Cinderella. Mama seemed most interested.
Yesterday I took my new book “My Favorite Fairy Tales” with me to school for Show and Tell. I love telling the story of the evil giant who followed Jack with a club when he was running away with the magic harp. The best part is when the giant comes in and says “Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman”.
I was supposed to tell the story to my classmates but when Ms. Faiza told me to come in the front of the class I was just not in the mood. So I refused. Yassin the boy with the curly brown hair had been bothering me when I was trying to draw a dinosaur with a spiky back and I was very cross. After that Noura the girl with the long hair and the Dora bag kept crying during story time and I couldn’t hear properly. To add to my troubles, my Mama had given me something new to try in snack time when I just wanted to eat cookies.
So when it was time for Show and Tell I was just in no mood to entertain anyone. And anyway Mia the cute girl with blue eyes hadn’t come that day so there was nobody to impress.
When I got home I told my Mama that I didn’t “read” the story like she had wanted me to. She told me I could try again another day.
Well, we’ll see about that.
- Dapper Ducks (Expression) | photo potpourri
- breaking the barrier of sorts | wannabepoet
- BROKEN « MY WALL
- Daily Prompt: Express yourself – Time for another vacation | littlegirlstory
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself | Under the Monkey Tree
- F You! | Crossroads
- Part 2 – Sang Out Loud | Shiwanidoez
- Duncan’s Monthly Special! #2 | Neva Samaki
- Expressed |
- If you love to walk | Nature Activities
- Running Lines | The Ambitious Drifter
- Unsp♡k∈n | ⓜ∈t•ⓐRVh∈∈•n✪iⓐ
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself « Mama Bear Musings
- Thanks That Are, Are Better Than What Could Have Been And Never Was | The Jittery Goat
- Anniemation Floe
- Can anyone teach how to express Anger?? | મન ની વાત
- To my anonymous attacker | alienorajt
- To Write With a Broken Pencil is Pointless
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: Express Yourself – Heartbreak
- My brother | Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself | The Story of a Guy
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself | Completely Disappear
- Betrayal | dawnyhosking
- How To Write A Formal Letter Of Complaint « froodian pseudoanalysis
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself « cognitive reflection
- Express yourself to respect yourself (TM Madonna) | I Didn’t Just Wake Up This Morning with a Craving
- Motherhood and Beyond
- Top of the world | smoke&mirrors
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Lost for words | The verbal hedge
- My Tongue Jammed | crookedeyebrows
- Getting It Out | Tony’s Texts
- Tongue jammed | crookedeyebrows
- What am I Trying to Say? | The Silver Leaf Journal
- No Credentials Required | Charron’s Chatter
- On tides and writing… | Wahine Wednesdays
- Express Yourself | The Magic Black Book
- Rob’s Surf Report
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself | Crow Arrow, Inc.
- Express Myself- Not Today! | Dear Yolandi
- What You Were | Barefoot on Rainy Days
- Daily Prompt: PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPRESSION – ONE LOOK, 10,000 WORDS | SERENDIPITY
- Express what? | Randomlyabstract’s Blog
- Chicken wings | amateurxpress
- “Express Yourself” | Relax
- Expression… | The Wandering Wind…
- Expression- Five minutes of expressions in the life of a toddler. | Kansa Muse
- Stunning beauty | Life is great
- you and i shuttle | y
- Haiku Moment | Nicki
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself | Awl and Scribe
- In which nothing is really related yet everything is? | There is no wisdom like frankness
- Daily Prompt: Express Yourself | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Having FunTo Make Fun | Flowers and Breezes
- EXPRESSION LESS | Parents Are People Too
- Perfection | The River Mom