“Oh no, here she comes again!” I thought to myself as I heard her coming up the steps.”Must have had some sort of inspiration”.
Sure enough she was soon tapping on my keys and reading my screen as her thoughts transformed into words. It was interesting to read what she had to say but sometimes a fellow just needs a snooze. And why can’t she close the Adobe Photoshop application. It really is a load on my brain. All that processing!
When she finished typing she pressed a few buttons here and there and then waited. Just sitting there and staring. What now? Put the screen down and let me snooze. Please! But no, she’s waiting for comments and likes to pop up. She likes that doesn’t she?
Today was the limit. She put up my screen and googled for origami instructions and started making spiders. Apparently she’s having some sort of book reading for kids and she’s preparing for it. I know because I helped her to design some flyers and print them. She was up till late last night making some bookmarks too.
She keeps moving me here and there. I don’t like that. It’s not good for me in my old age. I like my place by the window in the study. But sometimes she takes me to the dining table and sometimes to her bedroom.
And her terror tot! I’m terrified of him. Tries to take out my keys, the ‘N’ key is hanging precariously as a result. And wants to turn me off whenever he can without shutting down my applications. What a breach of protocol! I think he doesn’t like his Mama working on me. Keeps saying “Mama are you doing computer?” I mean what kind of grammar is that?
Aah, now she’s gone again. Great I’m off to nap.
- Daily Instagram Pictures. Quintet | Bright Moments Catcher
- Daily Instagram Pictures. Accordionist | Bright Moments Catcher
- Вечеринка удалась | Отдых на природе
- Jumdel…Jubmel… Jumled…DOG here! | alienorajt
- Not keeping calm but carrying on – another update on managing thunder phobia | We Live In A Flat
- No, my snout… nooooo | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Monopoly Money | Prayers and Promises
- What am I to a cat? | The Ambitious Drifter
- The feeling of freedom | MC’s Whispers
- Daily Prompt: FeeFee, The Cat Says Meow | littlegirlstory
- The Cat Says Meow | Geek Ergo Sum
- Paco’s Poem on Tuesday: One Known Pleasure. | Janey Macken Street!
- Our Daily Escapades | Imagineer @ Work
- I think she’s weird. | Crossroads
- Oh, he really needs a wife or a keeper « RPMAS
- Daily Prompt: The cat says meow | lifebeinggirly
- Daily prompt: The cat says meow. | Life as a country bumpkin…not a city girl
- ••Infinity•• | mët•aRVhëë•n✪ia
- My Lover | Tony’s Texts
- Daily Prompt: The Cat Says Meow | BulgingButtons
- I Kinda Like Her | It’s a wonderful F’N life
- Daily Prompt: The Cat Says Meow | Under the Monkey Tree
- If My Note Pads Could Speak | The Jittery Goat
- Open your eyes and see ME | dawnyhosking
- Katydid (Perspective) | photo potpourri
- Daily Prompt: Smile and say Bickilits! | Nicki
- Jake’s Take on Eilene: Cat Says Meow | Randomness Expressed
- Daily Prompt: The Cat Says Meow | મન ની વાત
- Daily Prompt: Perspective | Books, Music, Photography & Movies : my best friends
- Daily Prompt: Jasper, The Dog | The Story of a Guy
- The Cat’s Pajamas | Just Visiting This Planet
- Daily Prompt: Great Nights, Less Often. | Testimonies of a Liar
- The Cat Says | Going New Places!
- “Perspective” | Relax
- Daily Prompt: The Cat Says Meow | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Prompt: The Cat Says Meow- Perspective | Kansa Muse on Micro Farming and More
- The Cat Says Meow: I am his room | crookedeyebrows
- Perception is 9 Tenths of Reality | The Cosmic Carousel
- The daily trials of Miu, whom I call Niko. | Rob’s Surf Report
- Old companions | Life is great
- Chronicles of Yordhu | Neva Samaki
- DP: The Cat Says Meow | A Blog’s Life
- Danger Zone | Journey Taker
- Daily Prompt: The cat says meow | Valley Girl Gone Country
- from the tales of an unrested laptop. | EMBRACE YOU
- Youth versus Age: Emotional Fitness Tips | Emotional Fitness
- Rawr! [Daily Prompt: The Cat Says Meow] | unknowinglee
- Daily Prompt: The Cat Says Meow | Romelga writes
- We Were The Stars | Flowers and Breezes